leilacl

ISO shed antlers for wedding decor

Hi all,

I am looking to borrow/rent antlers for table decor for my wedding on 11/05/2022 in Flagstaff. I would really appreciate any points of contact to make this happen. We are also in search of other rustic decor, so please feel free to make recommendations. Thank you so much!

Oh dang I just gave all my sheds away last week. Congrats on getting married, Hope your fiancé can kill bears like you! 

• Like 1

@Sharpshooter9

Yes, we would just need to borrow/rent them for the wedding day. So at most three days, depending on where/when we'd need to pick up, and then drop off the day after the wedding. 

@Vowell

He actually does not hunt [anymore] but is in full support of me doing it. Anytime he wants some free time, I'll get to go out and do something hunting related!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leilacl said:

@Vowell

He actually does not hunt [anymore] but is in full support of me doing it. Anytime he wants some free time, I'll get to go out and do something hunting related!

Its not too late to call it off....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, leilacl said:

@firstcoueswas80 That is hilarious! You know, I was hesitant to get serious with someone who doesn't love hunting, but I saw that he loves God and people very well. It balances out😂

But he doesn't hunt....

• Haha 1