OSU Cowboy

Overlanded Toyota Tacoma - PRICE LOWERED $29,500 OBO

15 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Where I’m at (dealership) diesels in decent condition are going for 65+. I looked at a used 2020 Denali duramax with 20k and they were asking 98,0000. That’s just one example. Prices are high and they’re selling. I was waiting to buy a 3/4 ton diesel til biden was in office for awhile. I screwed myself! Shoulda bought in 2020.

The owner of the company I work for is selling his right now. I don't think they listed it anywhere yet but I heard he was going to try to get 80k for it. Its a 2020 denali Duramax with 26k miles I believe. If you are interested I can get you more info and pictures. 

Gotta love all the guys who think no one makes more money than they do.  100k is different to everyone.  2 truck threads and both filled with guys with less expensive trucks and bragging about it.  

That dodge dig at the end was priceless OSU.   Made me literally laugh out loud. 

18 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Gotta love all the guys who think no one makes more money than they do.  100k is different to everyone.  2 truck threads and both filled with guys with less expensive trucks and bragging about it.  

That dodge dig at the end was priceless OSU.   Made me literally laugh out loud. 

Absolutely. But plenty of high earners need all that income, because their debt to income is so steep. Idk to me, you gotta have “******” money to afford a $100k truck.  But of course a 1 ton could be work truck 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Absolutely. But plenty of high earners need all that income, because their debt to income is so steep. Idk to me, you gotta have “******” money to afford a $100k truck.  But of course a 1 ton could be work truck 

I know plenty with $70k+ pickups.  Some make payments, others paid cash.  Just seems like lots are jealous of other's success.  I wouldn't say you need "%^&* you" money either to afford a 100k pickup.  It's not my thing, but I'm not gonna keep talking down to them because of it.  Usually just guys trying to convince themselves they are doing better than the other guy financially without knowing anything about the other guy.  

26 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

I know plenty with $70k+ pickups.  Some make payments, others paid cash.  Just seems like lots are jealous of other's success.  I wouldn't say you need "%^&* you" money either to afford a 100k pickup.  It's not my thing, but I'm not gonna keep talking down to them because of it.  Usually just guys trying to convince themselves they are doing better than the other guy financially without knowing anything about the other guy.  

30k down, no trade, on a new $95k truck with 1% interest would be around a $1400 car payment I gotta think for 72 months? That’s pretty strong imo. I didn’t plug it in maybe it’s less than that. Or more 

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

30k down on a new $95k truck with 1% interest would be around a $1300 car payment I gotta think for 72 months? That’s pretty strong imo. 

Steep right?  But what if you took home say 10k a month?  Then not so steep? Again, assuming the guy who buys a 100k truck does payments.  

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Steep right?  But what if you took home say 10k a month?  Then not so steep? Again, assuming the guy who buys a 100k truck does payments.  

Then I’d say surely a guy who is willing to lock himself into a $1400 a month truck payment has at least a what, $3k mortgage? Maybe more. a wife’s car at ~600, there’s $5k and we haven’t touched on bills or lifestyle money. Does he have kids? Pay $100k cash for a truck you got ---- you money imo. 

• Like 1

I need to get my ruler, then I'll jump in on the conversation once I need to know where I stand. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Nice broad brush.  Lots of assumptions 

Are you assuming he’s single owns his home outright? I’m being completely reasonable. 

The person in hunt Harders scenario. 

CF957182-F9C0-44E5-9479-D0E598BB6CE7.jpeg

but I agree with you entirely. People take home $10k and have 1400 car payments. Totally reasonable. Then on Sunday they want to play the $25 golf course instead of the $35

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

But again, they’re doing 15 year loans now so the payment could be significantly less. 

Is anyone actually doing 15yr loans on an automobile?  I’ve never seen a bank even offer one over 84 months but maybe…