Chet707

Stolen archery equipment

Last weekend I had two compound bows stolen off my back patio. One of them is a PSE stinger x with a bright red/orange ish string and a CBE single pin sight.  The other is my wife's DIAMOND infinite edge. They were stolen in AJO, AZ. If they show up it would probably be in the buckeye, Tucson,  gila bend areas.  I doubt that it was anyone in the hunting community, but if anyone comes across them for sale I would appreciate a heads up. 928 713 0593. I'm sure its hopeless at this point, but thanks anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Wow! 3

dang thieves...Make sure to check out all of your local pawn shops...Keep watching for your bows to be for sale on FB "Marketplace" and all of the other FB hunting groups...Also check out the "OfferUp" internet app. in case the POS tries to sell your equipment there... good luck and I hope you catch whoever stole your property...

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, ajohunter said:

Probably one of the many random crack heads in town. I will keep my eyes and ears open for you. 

Blast from the past!  Hope you are doing well Eric.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ajohunter said:

Probably one of the many random crack heads in town. I will keep my eyes and ears open for you. 

No lack of them around here. 

Bummer man, hopefully you luck out and find the crooks and your bows.  

Have you checked with your homeowners insurance to see if they’ll cover it?  You’d be surprised what they can cover.  A buddy had his vehicle broken into next to his house but on his property and took his stereo, and other valuables.  They gave him a payout for everything.  My homeowners covers a lot, even theft at my work house out of town on my policy.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stalkincoues said:

Bummer man, hopefully you luck out and find the crooks and your bows.  

Have you checked with your homeowners insurance to see if they’ll cover it?  You’d be surprised what they can cover.  A buddy had his vehicle broken into next to his house but on his property and took his stereo, and other valuables.  They gave him a payout for everything.  My homeowners covers a lot, even theft at my work house out of town on my policy.  

I hadn't thought of that, but I appreciate you bringing it up. I'll definitely look into it!

On 7/28/2022 at 2:19 PM, Chef said:

Blast from the past!  Hope you are doing well Eric.

Doing great bro! How have you been?

17 hours ago, Chet707 said:

No lack of them around here. 

I live in town and have been asking around. If you need anything call me. Eric Krznarich, 602-989-6831

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 11:03 PM, ajohunter said:

I live in town and have been asking around. If you need anything call me. Eric Krznarich, 602-989-6831

Good to know, my wife works at oasis. I'll see you around I'm sure. I appreciate the lookin out👍

• Like 1

On 7/28/2022 at 7:27 AM, Chet707 said:

Last weekend I had two compound bows stolen off my back patio. One of them is a PSE stinger x with a bright red/orange ish string and a CBE single pin sight.  The other is my wife's DIAMOND infinite edge. They were stolen in AJO, AZ. If they show up it would probably be in the buckeye, Tucson,  gila bend areas.  I doubt that it was anyone in the hunting community, but if anyone comes across them for sale I would appreciate a heads up. 928 713 0593. I'm sure its hopeless at this point, but thanks anyway. 

The bows have been recovered! Thanks all for the support and suggestions.  There are still plenty of good people around👍

• Like 18