Tags in mail

4 hours ago, coueshunter80 said:

Tags in mail

You received your tag?

1 hour ago, bwana said:

Son and I got ours..

Us too.

• Like 1

Got my tags also .I also got my buddy's tag it was mailed to me not to his address.I know I put in his address as it self populates when you enter there hunter I'd info.Not sure why I got his yet but not complaining. Its still a kibab tag.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Got my tags also .I also got my buddy's tag it was mailed to me not to his address.I know I put in his address as it self populates when you enter there hunter I'd info.Not sure why I got his yet but not complaining. Its still a kibab tag.

So you got two Kibab tags this year now I take it!!?? 😃

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

Might be your browser…I noticed Chrome tried to replace my friend’s address with mine. Would have been easy to miss and let it go through that way. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zslayer said:

So you got two Kibab tags this year now I take it!!?? 😃

Something tells me he would be pissed.Also my wife is against me hunting alone again after my father's day pig hunt in California and a case of kidney stones .She wants to make sure I'm with someone who can drive the truck and trailer home if it happens again.

• Like 1