Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Valley Soaking

I'm in the far NW valley. We may have received 2" of rain in just 20 minutes.

• Like 2

Steady drizzle for the last few hours in east mesa. Nice big cold fat rain in pine earlier today too. 

Drizzled a little in south Chandler

35 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

36a get good rain this year? 

Yes, most of the land area of the 36's are already jungles, and that was before this week. Few dryer areas but very few...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Not sure how the IH/19 side of 36a/36b is though but if anything like the interior and west it's all good.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

Yes, most of the land area of the 36's are already jungles, and that was before this week. Few dryer areas but very few...

They were jungles last year!   Man I love all the moisture down there but getting through some of that stuff and glassing up deer in it is a pain.

4 hours ago, zslayer said:

They were jungles last year!   Man I love all the moisture down there but getting through some of that stuff and glassing up deer in it is a pain.

Yes. I fell more than I ever have last year. Hiking steep stuff in the dark with vines wrapping around your legs not being able to see holes or giant rocks under the ground cover is always nice. 

It's gonna be the same this year and those who thought they were sitting water in the 36's in a few weeks will be having great fun. Gives me a bit of hope somewhere will be open in January down here....

• Like 1