muley224

AZGFD offering 12 Limited tags.

IMG_4168.JPG

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I will only apply for the one desert mule deer hunt so they can take my $13. It's worth it for the chance to hunt desert muleys in February. 

• Like 1

How are they getting these tags? I thought changes were every 5 years and once they made a decision they are not able to deviate from it. 

I may have missed this on the fist go around, Are you allowed to now shoot 2 animals a year if you get on of these tags?  Do they not count toward your annual bag limit?   Also, I assume no loss of points or issuance of points corect?

30 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

I may have missed this on the fist go around, Are you allowed to now shoot 2 animals a year if you get on of these tags?  Do they not count toward your annual bag limit?   Also, I assume no loss of points or issuance of points corect?

image.png.d1726438315e48189d53a7f664eca365.png

I want to put in for all.How much of these dollars go toward paying more youtube influencers?

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Yep

1 hour ago, Ghostbird said:

I want to put in for all.How much of these dollars go toward paying more youtube influencers?

Most of the dollars. did anyone but me pay attention to who these tags went to last year? Mostly "influencers"

• Thanks 1