muley224

AZGFD offering 12 Limited tags.

17 hours ago, stanley said:

Looking at the current bids makes me feel a little better (just a little) about the price I'm paying for landowner access to hunt pronghorn.  lol

Wanna bet Mike Gallo is winning this bid?  Did you see the buck he dropped in NM on Monday?  Giant again.  

27 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

I’m not sure how they can get away with charging for app processing fees when they only process the actual winners and the others they just deposit the funds. 

"App" stands for "Application".  You have to APPLY for this draw, just like the other draws.

47 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

You lost me 

Those grandparents who never intend to hunt but put in to accumulate points to get a tag to transfer to a grandkid.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

"App" stands for "Application".  You have to APPLY for this draw, just like the other draws.

So will they tell me “NoT drawn” if I was unsuccessful? Like the other draws?

• Like 1

Lance I think you are mistaken here. I don’t believe each application gets assigned a random number. It is more-so a raffle then a draw.

But you still have to apply for the special hunts.   "Apply" and "Application" verbiage is used extensively on the photo in the first post.

Like the Lotto says, "You can't win if you don't play".

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Wanna bet Mike Gallo is winning this bid?  Did you see the buck he dropped in NM on Monday?  Giant again.  

+1 on it likely being Mike Gallo.  (I didn't see his latest NM buck.  Will have to look for that.)

You know me though, Lance, I'm a hack!   I'll pay my ranch access fee and be perfectly happy with any average buck. ;) 

• Like 1

Imagine paying $350K to shoot a mule deer.  Or $450K to shoot an elk.

A world or state record, or top 10 B&C is worth $19K if you have the cabbage to spend.....which I don't.

7 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

A world or state record, or top 10 B&C is worth $19K if you have the cabbage to spend.....which I don't.

only cuz you buy so many scopes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

I’m not sure how they can get away with charging for app processing fees when they only process the actual winners and the others they just deposit the funds. 

How is that different than the regular draw? Just fewer tags…same basic process. 

• Like 1