Sign in to follow this  
Yuma Outdoorsman

Any Cameras Out There?

If anybody believed that there wouldn't be game cameras out there after that rule passed they are delusional.

17 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I haven’t been out. Thanks to azgfd I don’t have a year round outdoor hobby anymore. 

You aint a kidding. I used cameras as an excuse to go in the woods every couple of weeks. I haven't been once this summer. Partly because all I have going on, but partly because I don't have any cameras up. Its not worth it to me to have AZGFD looking at me, so I elected to not use them at all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Heat said:

If anybody believed that there wouldn't be game cameras out there after that rule passed they are delusional.

Yet, there are multiple people in this thread alone that quit using them including myself.  As stated many times before, the vast majority of decent hunters will stop using them as intended, there will ALWAYS be guys that will choose to continue on.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Whatcha growin', I mean gardening?

See the source image

My kids asked me the other day if we are going to do any. No kids, we aren't, because Game and Fish doesn't like you, or fun. No fun allowed.

• Like 4

I mean, the globalist agenda is to keep everyone inside and hooked into the metaverse. Can’t have kids out there exploring and learning with their parents.  

9 hours ago, Heat said:

I knew they would be out but I was just curious if there would be less. It sucks for us desert rats because it seems like most of the camera issues/problems are way north of us and have little to no impact on what goes on down here. I had a camera on 3 waterholes last year from August-October and I never saw another camera on any of them. Sucks to not watch all the animals coming in to drink this year. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I pass on grass, all the time. 

Got a buddy who built a hydroponic green house, and went all farmer john growing veggies… but, he planted a couple of the wildwood seeds and has 7 ft plants going on with his ‘maters. Cracked me up, he started talking about different blooming strains which apparently means some bloom multiple times a year versus once,  etc.  Turned into  the scientist in the Cheech and Chong movie. Haven’t seen him smoke any of it though.

btw didn’t , Arnold and company admitted to getting high all during their “Stay Hungry” days if I recall.

I actually stopped by a water catch last week that  has had 3-4 cameras for years and they are gone. There’s finally space for me to put one up I guess. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Seen cameras on a few water holes and catchments in 3c recently. It would be interesting to see what the 9, Strip water sources and the salts for Buffalo look like right now. I would bet Tory, A3 and Mossback are still using them. 

On 8/1/2022 at 4:24 PM, trphyhntr said:

I haven’t been out. Thanks to azgfd I don’t have a year round outdoor hobby anymore. 

So true. But can’t we still have cameras for “Wildlife Viewing “