Sign in to follow this  
Yuma Outdoorsman

Any Cameras Out There?

With the trail camera ban in place, has anybody been seeing less cameras on waterholes? We never had much issue with camera pressure where I hunt but I was just curious what it is looking around the rest of the state. 

30 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I haven’t been out. Thanks to azgfd I don’t have a year round outdoor hobby anymore. 

Probably a good thing you gave up drinking. What's next Strippers? Man's gotta have at least one hobby. LOL

2 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Probably a good thing you gave up drinking. What's next Strippers? Man's gotta have at least one hobby. LOL

I picked up gardening. I literally had to quit cams, big bucks and bulls cold turkey and I’m a dang gardener now. And I’m not drinking any more, but I’m not drinking any less 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I picked up gardening. I literally had to quit cams, big bucks and bulls cold turkey and I’m a dang gardener now. I resent azgfd. 

I don't have tags either, but I'll continue with my unmanned photography hobby.😉

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I don't have tags either, but I'll continue with my unmanned photography hobby.😉

Tbh I just haven’t gone cuz didn’t seem worth the gas money 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I picked up gardening. I literally had to quit cams, big bucks and bulls cold turkey and I’m a dang gardener now. And I’m not drinking any more, but I’m not drinking any less 

Whatcha growin', I mean gardening?

• Haha 1

No cameras where I am. Haven't been out much but that is going to change soon. 😁

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

It’s to hot for tomato’s now, so what have you got growing now?

I saw two on one water source in a limited ops area last weekend. Looked like the same camera/box/lock on each.

Guest akaspecials

A few days ago I ran into a guy unabashedly running them in a wilderness area.