Sign in to follow this  
azdbllung

What’s the best camp chair?

I’m looking for a nice heavy duty foldable camp chair that’s actually comfortable and nice. I know those GCI chairs lean back, they are “ok” but not sure they are the best quality. Any recommendations you guys swear by? 

My wife won a Yeti chair at a SAQF Banquet. It is a very nice, well built chair. Honestly I would not pay $300 for a camp chair but I sure do like it.

18 minutes ago, norsemen said:

Not saying I need any help napping in the woods but if I did, this chair would do the trick! 

8 minutes ago, bigorange said:

We have a couple of these from Costco…definitely my favorite. 

4 hours ago, Dave Price said:

Another vote for these chairs.    At my age, those cheapy 'soccer viewing' models are just a drag on my back.  I've got several of these, and I like them.  (I also have one of those lounger/recliners, which is quite nice on occasion... ;) )

We have one of those too. A bit bulkier and sometimes not very practical around a campfire, but very nice for a nap in camp. My kids usually end up fighting over who gets to sit in it. LoL

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, bigorange said:

We have one of those too. A bit bulkier and sometimes not very practical around a campfire, but very nice for a nap in camp. My kids usually end up fighting over who gets to sit in it. LoL

+1 / exactly

Kids gave me one of those for Father's Day a couple of years ago.  I love it and use it, but from a practical perspective, it's a bit bulky.  Because of the bulkiness, I have several of the others, plus this one for nap-time.... ;) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 223VARMINTER said:

These have lasted about 8 years of lots of RV trips so far and are very comfortable. We have the little folding ottomans too.

https://www.campingworld.com/macsports-club-chair-623443.html

Just got one from Costco, think it was $49.00.  The zero gravity are great, so easy to nap in and really nice when side table to put your drink on instead of spilling on yourself when you fall asleep.

• Like 1

I love those Costco chairs. My company gave them away so I didn’t pay for it but still sweet. Even set it up in my bedroom as furniture.