257 STW

Custom 6.5 saum

Custom 6.5 saum Its a Remington model 700 short action blue printed and lapped PTG one piece bolt small hole firing pin PTG bottom  metal mag box timney trigger Brux #5 fluted 24"barrel 1&8 twist with fat bastard break Iota eco  carbon stock with rail 192 rounds down the barrel . Nice cerakote finish can't remember the color . Swarovski X5i 5x25 scope 4w with precision hard core rings. Hatch bipod. I have 50 hand loaded 156 eol in ADG brass along with load data total package $6000. If someone wants the rifle only $2,50020220729_222927.thumb.jpg.95c77e9ba1f7fbc0fab45af19419e236.jpg20220729_222835.thumb.jpg.b1d07d58b82dfd01e02e1b97925a34cc.jpg20211210_135148.thumb.jpg.32094632964bf3d356701cdb5e7bc317.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

One more time a lot of interest but no commitment yet can also meet at Rio Salado I Live 5 minutes away

A buddy of mine built this for me he is set up in his garage with all the machinery been doing it for a while went to school for it doesn't do it for a living just for fun possibly going to be getting his license soon. If someone is interested in it I'm more than willing to meet them at Rio Salado I live right down the street so that way they can shoot it for themselves.

It works pretty good just makes everything a little heavier if you're packing the rifle around. We been  shooting off of the tripod most of the rifles I have now have a area 419 Swiss Orca Style rail that locks right into your tripod head so that makes it pretty nice having that option instead of packing a bipod.

⬆️

Up

Weight is 10lb with out bipod

One more time

yes it has zero stop 

Deer and elk hunts are coming up this is ready to go