hoskier

SOLD!

Hello everyone, 

Lurker and buyer here. Haven't sold anything on here, but looking for advise on pricing as things seem to be all over the place on pricing for trucks. Here is the information on the truck. 

2001 Ford SuperCrew cab 4WD F-150 XLT pick up truck in good condition. Runs great. Tires are in good shape. New radiator and thermostat. Newer battery. Cold air conditioning. Great work or hunting truck. Towing package. 6 passenger truck. Lifted. P285/75R16 Pathfinder tires. Cloth interior. Updated radio with Bluetooth and USB/Aux Cable connections.

What price do you think I should sell this for? It has been on a few hunts and is a great hunting truck. I went wherever I wanted to go. ha ha. Hoping to get as much as I can for it. I am in Gilbert off Lindsay and Baseline. 

Truck-2.jpg

Truck-1.jpg

Truck-3.jpg

Truck-4.jpg

Truck-5.jpg

Truck-6.jpg

Truck-7.jpg

Thank you jrc0415. I appreciate the input. 

• Like 1

I have posted it for sale. Looking for $6750 OBO...It's a great truck for hunting. Four wheel drive works without issues. No leaks. New radiator and thermostat. Located in Gilbert off Lindsay and Baseline. Clean title. Cold AC. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Anything over 4k and your winning. I sold mine for 4k in January last year, rebuilt motor 30 over, rebuilt Trans, 6" lift on ko2 35s, camper shell, list goes on. GLWS, I regret selling mine.

• Like 1

Wow! Crazy good price you sold yours for. Dang! 2001 is a great year for this truck. One of the best. But, I needed to help a friend out who is going through a divorce and I bought his truck to help him out. So, I don't need another one. I wasn't planning this...but all is well. Helped him out and got me into a newer truck. Still wondering if I should sell, but I really don't need it. I hope I don't regret it as well. 

I had a Black 2003 F 150 4 door XLT 4x4 with the 4.6L with 191,000 miles.  I was the original owner.  I regret trading it in.  It was my first new vehicle and I was making good money at the time and went overboard with its maintenance.  So overboard that I would put a new battery every two years weather it needed it or not and it never had any door dings or interior mess.  It was a real cherry truck.  I got $5750 at trade in in 2015 for a 2016 Sierra.

• Wow! 2

5 hours ago, hoskier said:

I have posted it for sale. Looking for $6750 OBO...It's a great truck for hunting. Four wheel drive works without issues. No leaks. New radiator and thermostat. Located in Gilbert off Lindsay and Baseline. Clean title. Cold AC. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Where is is listed my neighbor is looking for something like this 

I am in Gilbert. But it has already sold. Sorry about that. 

It is sold. 

• Like 1