Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Awesome Brasilian Steak 🥩 seasoning

*update

Threw the marinade on some ribeyes and a couple top sirloins.  Followed directions exactly and them put then on the traeger for 15 minutes on high.  Taste was good to very good, not too salty in my opinion.  I still like my go to marinade ( soy sauce, olive oil and garlic)  better, but I will throw this marinade into the rotation for sure.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

*update

Threw the marinade on some ribeyes and a couple top sirloins.  Followed directions exactly and them put then on the traeger for 15 minutes on high.  Taste was good to very good, not too salty in my opinion.  I still like my go to marinade ( soy sauce, olive oil and garlic)  better, but I will throw this marinade into the rotation for sure.  

So could I ask what your recipe is in the amounts to add to 2lbs meat. I suck at trying to figure out how the ratio soy sauce, to olive oil and garlic. Pm me if it’s something you want to keep quite about 😊

You guys gotta eat more ribeyes.  Just another steak day out our house.  Now a prime tomahawk or just a prime ribeye is a treat.  

9 hours ago, Vowell said:

So could I ask what your recipe is in the amounts to add to 2lbs meat. I suck at trying to figure out how the ratio soy sauce, to olive oil and garlic. Pm me if it’s something you want to keep quite about 😊

I'm not gonna post unit #'s, but my usual is probably close to 1 cup reduced sodium soy sauce, 1/4 cup olive oil and 1 tablespoon fresh garlic.  TD'S Brew and bar b cue Carne sutra seasoning right before either searing or straight to the smoker.  

• Thanks 1

Have a ribeye roast in the fridge thawing out.  Going to throw it on the Treager, cant wait!  

• Like 2

Went to Walmart today to grab some spices for a crockpot stew and grabbed two packets of this. Looking forward to trying it...

• Like 1

Made it tonight, was delicious should have taken a pic. On rice. Gave some to a broad the other night, she loved it. I told her about this thread I said this mf’er said it was too salty. She said no was not 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

After reading this thread I got some and used it on some antelope steaks….not sure if want to use anything else now 😂

• Like 2

18 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Made it tonight, was delicious should have taken a pic. On rice. Gave some to a broad the other night, she loved it. I told her about this thread I said this mf’er said it was too salty. She said no was not 

Well, You're a lot youger than me so back in the day I may have,,,,,,, Salt is the first thing listed in the ingriedents.