Sign in to follow this  
baloo27

RV Spots in Eager AZ *update prices *

Hey guys. I’m posting this for a friend. This a new Horse Rehab Ranch in Eager Az. Right in the heart of Unit 1. Annette and Dave run the ranch. These are great people with a great cause! They are a horse sanctuary that help rehab abused horses. Their program also helps Vets, Vets with PTSD and youth kids. They are trying to get some income coming in for the organization. So they recently had 3 RV pads put in. Full hook ups (water, sewer, power)! Smooth driveway, easy access, beautiful views. Just 2 miles from town, close to the stores and restaurants. Anyone is invited! Pro guns, Pro hunters! If you’re pulling your RV up, please consider this ranch. Money made is going to great things and helping Others. 
RATES:

1-7 nights. $50 a night

1-14 nights $45 a night 

30 nights $40 a night

quite private area! 

Any questions please call Annette at (760) 880-8954 or you can dm me. Please share and pass it along! Thanks guys. 

Brandon

503A0FE9-1BBF-402D-BD1B-969F11D7FF95.jpeg

C8F21F54-3D97-4E4B-878C-EE95D083AF97.jpeg

A9B8B52B-EB9E-4802-9071-0384C54002EF.jpeg

5B5E885F-F119-48BD-8145-102C6253346F.jpeg

DBE85A5B-79F3-4249-9656-AEBCC76B3E3B.jpeg

• Like 5

That cost is over 3x the cost of ours.  I'm not sure I support the horses that much.  There are quite a few options now that the wind farm is done. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

That cost is over 3x the cost of ours.  I'm not sure I support the horses that much.  There are quite a few options now that the wind farm is done. 

Then don't take one of the 3 spots?

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Big Tub said:

It's not only about the horses....it's about helping PEOPLE as well. 

• Like 3

I’m from Round Valley and am all about supporting a good cause but a quick bit of research shows that this place is “pro feral horse” and headquartered in California. You can’t be pro hunting and pro feral horse. Hate to derail your post here but there are plenty of good local RV parks in town that survive off of hunters………..at half the price

• Like 11

46 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I’m from Round Valley and am all about supporting a good cause but a quick bit of research shows that this place is “pro feral horse” and headquartered in California. You can’t be pro hunting and pro feral horse. Hate to derail your post here but there are plenty of good local RV parks in town that survive off of hunters………..at half the price

Couldn’t agree more! 

I’ll pass the pricing issue along. And I guess I’ll have to look into them being pro feral horse. I just know they’re great people, with great hearts and helping out the community with individuals in need. If we want to knit pick everything we don’t agree with then no more watching sports, no tv, 98% of music, amazon, etc. Everyone has their line, to each their own.

• Like 1

One can like the people, be friends with the people, but not agree or support their cause. This string remained respectful and I appreciated that, and it was also informative.

11 hours ago, Big Tub said:

Who cares

8 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I’ve seen that one trailer park in RV and I’d pay 5x the price not to stay there if I was a RV’er. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

-not trying to detail thread either.

Quick bit of research I did only shows they do surrender and kill pen rescues, nothing about them being active in, getting their horses from, or financially supporting feral/wild horse programs….

I guess you won’t hunt BLM land here in Arizona since you are so principled, since so much money of our money is being spent with the TIP program, etc.

I get your sentiment, but CVHR does surrenders, community, and veterans programs. 

I’m involved in the equine community via a ranch we board at, that does hippotherapy etc and I can guarantee that no organization that relies on donations from the horse community is going to be openly “anti wild (feral) horse”, regardless of their personal stance on the management of feral populations. If CVH were remotely “pro feral”, tell my why none of their stock are TIP mustangs?

just playing devil’s advocate-personally if I were parking up there I’d support them, because I see daily what good horse therapy does in the lives of many.

I can personally balance how much I disdain how the current “management” of wild/feral populations is doing to the habitat of the real wild population and still support a lot of the great things being done in the lives of folks with disabilities via horses.

id support them over a shithole redneck  off res RV park and wish them well.

• Like 5