codyhuntsaz

Free camo

My dad passed away a couple years ago and I just got around to cleaning his stuff out of a shed up north. He has well over 100 articles of camo clothing (no Kuiu or Sitka) mostly Cabelas brand, scentlock brand, things of that type of quality. Most of the clothes will be size large, maybe a few med or XL. I’d like to give it to a youth just getting in the sport or to a fellow hunter that is in need of some camo. Only stipulation, you have to take it all. Like I said there is a lot of stuff! Whatever you dont want or need, I’d ask that you give it away to a fellow hunter, like I’m trying to do. Please don’t take this and try to profit from it. I’m trying to do a good thing and give my dads gear some more hunts down the road! Let me know if you’re interested. Too much to take pics of. It’s anything from below zero gear to summer gear and everything in between. Must pick up at my house in south Gilbert or my work in west Mesa. You can message me here or by text at 602-999-7684 thanks, Cody. 

• Like 4

Nice of you .  Hope it goes to many more hunts.

• Like 2