tinyturtle

Built 6.5 creedmoor

Posting for friend....This is a custom 6.5 Creedmoor built on a Stiller TAC 30 AW with 2 PROOF Research barrels (20"and 18') both chambered by DMR in Vegas with threads for 5/8×24. Trigger Tech Trigger set to1lb. The barreled action sits in a Gunwerks
ClymR stock with Tactical Bottom Metal.
Gunwerks also cut the action to receive AW and AICS magazines with no loading issues or limiting plate in magazine. Has a Gunwerks thread protector. The rifle currently has the 20" PROOF on it with about 150 rounds through it.
The 18" barrel has 800-900 rounds through it.Both barrels with thread into an Stiller action with headspace to .001". Bolt is Micro Slicked The scope is a Leupold Mark 5HD 3.8-18 with
MOA TMOAR lit reticle. Scope is in 100% new condition. Mounted in Hawkins Precision Ultra Light rings with bubble level integrated in rear scope mount. This rifle shoots 1/4 MOA or better with custom ammunition. I will include
100 rounds of loaded 140gr ELD-M shooting 2,725 in PRIME brass. I will also include 100 Rounds of Hornady 140 BTHP match ammo and 100 rounds of 108 Lapua Scenars loaded in
Hornady brass running 3,080fps.

Located in flagstaff

Asking 5500 obo

760-774-8108 Kris.... text only please

IMG_5619.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5622.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

Nearly 3100 fps with 140s out of a Creedmoor with an 18" barrel?  Anyone calibrated that chronograph lately?

For anyone else Im strictly postng for a friend, I would never shoot a 6.5 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, tinyturtle said:

For anyone else Im strictly postng for a friend, I would never shoot a 6.5 😄 

Looks like I didn't edit my reply before you posted again.  I misread the load.  That speed with 108s is feasible...pretty hot...but feasible.