Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

SCAMMER? The name says it all. folly675

I think I'll give him my email address so he can send me a present - that keeps giving!

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Beware!

Screenshot_20220818-181256.png

So who’s given the guy money/info?? No one? Ok. Do you think they scream SCAMMER??? Yes?? Then ok.. let it go!!  This crap has been happening for years. Just report them. Moderators get rid of them very fast. No reason to open a post about it.

29 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

So who’s given the guy money/info?? No one? Ok. Do you think they scream SCAMMER??? Yes?? Then ok.. let it go!!  This crap has been happening for years. Just report them. Moderators get rid of them very fast. No reason to open a post about it.

The warning is not to even touch the link to the email address. That is where the danger begins. It's better to over warn and have fun rather than be complicit by letting some innocent new person step into what we deem us an obvious trap.

I care a lot about my neighbors and others, sometimes to a fault. But I prefer that to the alternative.

Just let us remind each other and have a little fun in the process.

Have a good day and be happy.😁

• Like 3

On 8/18/2022 at 7:43 PM, muledeerarea33? said:

That’s just it, they don’t “post” so there’s no report link.

Easier to make a post with their info and let moderators moderate, and warn people that haven’t been bit before.