Sign in to follow this  
CouesFanatic

Archery Kills rolling in already

Interesting. Now I have something else to “watch” LoL

i wonder what the update process is on this and if it’s done regionally or just periodically as they’ve come in. I notice none of the 30s or 40s have anything reported yet…and only a few others at this point. Maybe it was just a test to update those. 

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

They’re dropping like flies in the good road hunting units 

I never used to mind road hunters because they left the woods for me while they were driving around.  Now that we have this quota system, I may turn anti road hunter.

• Like 5

whatever the most effective way to  hunt Is how someone should be hunting imho. I mean, minus spotlights and what not.

but I get exactly what you’re saying. It’s kill or be killed out there now. Probably mainly dinks off the Road

• Like 2

1 and 27 getting pounded!! Go figure, I always thought a bunch more archery bucks die vs. What agfd thinks.  Mandatory reporting for ALL hunts is the key.  

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

1 and 27 getting pounded!! Go figure, I always thought a bunch more archery bucks die vs. What agfd thinks.  Mandatory reporting for ALL hunts is the key.  

I was thinking these are confirmed kills, I wonder how many were wounded today 

• Like 2

The g&f can’t update my man’s bonus points from a hunter Ed course months ago.But yet this many deer have hit the dirt and updated In the system. Helll nah I’m from the show me state. Let’s see these hunters information. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I was thinking these are confirmed kills, I wonder how many were wounded today 

Wounded or fatally shot and not recovered. Probably quite a few. Already heard of one not far from my place that a guy made a good shot on and didn’t want to wait too long so only gave him 10 mins and the blood was already washed away. After 2 hours of searching through vegetation, on to the next one! I guess that’s a good reason for the harvest objective to only be 5 in our unit! Maybe that will make an impact on Mule deer numbers

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tanner W said:

Pretty shitty website on mobile with the double scroll 

Would you expect anything less from AZGFD. I cracked up this morning when I opened and saw it was broken.