Sign in to follow this  
CouesFanatic

Archery Kills rolling in already

21 minutes ago, Heat said:

That thing looks like it was going to grow for another month.

I still would have shot it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JSR said:

I still would have shot it.

Yep, those backstraps will taste the same today as they do a month from now.

I just noticed the eyeguards on that bad boy, holy crap!

27 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Not even close to what it used to be dude.

Could have fooled me, never had a problem finding many coues bucks the last few years. 

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

You double tap and it will scroll

Thanks. This was driving me crazy. Can’t scroll back up though. 2-finger scroll seems to work about 50-50. Maybe I should try the shocker and see if it works. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Could have fooled me, never had a problem finding many coues bucks the last few years. 

I'm not saying we don't have deer, your missing the point but you wouldn't understand it anyway. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Maybe I should try the shocker and see if it works. 😂

In my experience it almost never works 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bigbuckfever said:

Wt numbers in 23 are down for sure.  Even seeing less mulies in areas where they used to be fairly abundant.  Drought, sxs's crawling everywhere most trucks didn't used to go, and Anasazi kids crawling thru some of the most remote areas I've hunted have affected their numbers and, in some cases, pushed deer deeper.  Just have to adapt and deal with it.  The new quota system has put more of an urgency to get out opening weekend.  I knew it was going to be a very wet trip, but rather than wait till later, I still spent 4 days getting soaked (and not seeing many deer) because I knew I might not get to go later.  I still had a blast and got out of the Valley, priceless!

We live on the border of 22/23 once riffle season starts its a total joke.  People camping 100 yards from homes. Very hard to even take a horse out for a ride with the quads and sxs's hauling butt everywhere.  Not to mention creating new trails.  We probably see 30% of the number of deer we would see around 2000. 

• Like 1

I wonder how many kills are not even reported, being this is the first year of mandatory reporting?

38 minutes ago, OpticNerd said:

Only 1 left in U1. Dang that was fast. Look out U27 you guys up next. Wonder where all the U1 hunters are gunna go now???

Home. Usually its a full go for the first weekend then most everyone stays home.