Sign in to follow this  
CouesFanatic

Archery Kills rolling in already

2 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Sad, when hunters, bash other hunters for filling their freezers.  Hunting has turned into "look at me"  I, like many others I know, don't post pics online because I KNOW some asswipe will find something wrong with it.  

You’re right and this social media bs has made that worse. I have to admit though that more than once I’ve chuckled under my breath when I watch a guy shoot a yearling whitetail with milk still dripping off his lips at 650 yards with a $5k rifle/scope combo and $6k in other optics and equip and then say it was just a meat hunt. But to each their own

• Like 2

I like game meat.  I don’t like meat prices in Biden America.   I’m sure others are the same. I won’t shoot a spike any more, but  I’ve seen some 2x that were mature bucks. If it’s legal, a properly licensed hunter can shoot what they want.

I am with others that I won’t post any kill pics online.or share photos with those I don’t trust .  I sent my bison pic to a BILs brother and the douche put It on Facebook, and my daughter pointed out all the Bunny hugger rips on it. I’m not on social media for a reason.

Social media is bad Juju.  We used to glass up a 100 deer a day in the Mad as Hells mountains in the 80's and 90's nobody hunted there. 

Glad to see some of the good old boys here.

13 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Game meat by the pound is exponentially more expensive than prime rib for the 99% of hunters. 

Really?  I don't think anyone hunts to save money on meat.  

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

3 posts up. 

He shoots a cow elk just about every year on the first weekend. He might be your exception.

• Haha 1

To The hunters or anyone that knows about the unit 2 A, B, C, kills, please pm me to tell me the specifics on where, when, and any other details I might want.

thank, you

Saguaro

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/26/2022 at 8:16 PM, Big or Bust said:

Yep. I'm an idiot..

I just want to say that was one of the dumbest decisions I've made. Conversations about bailing due to heat/humidity at night were serious and real even though we were way in. I'll spare you the details....

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I did some road hunting on 87 headed to Gilbert Saturday spotted a 4x4 and a forkie and was pissed because I was too busy to stop and put a stalk in :) 

You mean the 260 through 3c 

On 8/27/2022 at 9:18 PM, HuntHarder said:

Really?  I don't think anyone hunts to save money on meat.  

that what I tell my wife..... dont blow it for me.

• Haha 4