gunthenbow

DID I JUST POACH A BUCK THANKS TO GOHUNT?

Shiit happens! You did the right thing. Easy for guys to sit back and ridicule you over this mistake. Guys break the laws daily..speeding..etc. I respect the fact you did what was right. Honest mistakes happen. 

• Like 3

20+ years ago a very young hunter shot a fawn buck instead of the spike it was with. It was gutted and taken to G&F. They took pictures to use in Hunter Ed classes and that was it. Each case is different.

We’re now comparing not reading the regs before traveling out of  state to hunt and shoot a deer out of season……to speeding. 

yeah I’m out. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

I wonder if he really turned himself in or went Azgfd and they said “you killed this where sir?” 

how are you apologists ok with him blaming gohunt when he didn’t do his due diligence?

We live in strange times. Nobody needs to take responsibility for their actions anymore I guess 

I never said I was okay with him blaming GoHunt. You said in your first comment that you didn’t read the whole thing…maybe you should have. He made it pretty clear. 

“AGAIN, I DO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IN USING GOHUNT AND NOT AZGFD DIRECTLY AND WILL NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN. I am writing this to hear what others think and most importantly, to warn anyone else of this issue before they make the same mistake I did.“

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I never said I was okay with him blaming GoHunt. You said in your first comment that you didn’t read the whole thing…maybe you should have. He made it pretty clear. 

“AGAIN, I DO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IN USING GOHUNT AND NOT AZGFD DIRECTLY AND WILL NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN. I am writing this to hear what others think and most importantly, to warn anyone else of this issue before they make the same mistake I did.“

The title says it all. That OP is high on copium 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The title says it all. That OP is high on copium 

He did ask to hear what other think. He’s getting an overdose of that. On 2 separate threads. LoL

7 minutes ago, bigorange said:

He did ask to hear what other think. He’s getting an overdose of that. On 2 separate threads. LoL

So he posted on 2 threads. SMH

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I wonder if he really turned himself in or went Azgfd and they said “you killed this where sir?” 

how are you apologists ok with him blaming gohunt when he didn’t do his due diligence?

We live in strange times. Nobody needs to take responsibility for their actions anymore I guess 

Is this the same trphy who could care less that Duwayne Adam's got busted poaching?  Some how this guy who turns himself in is more guilty than a man who was busted by Azgfd?  I get that you don't think baiting and shooting from a road should be illegal, but they are..

Honest mistake due to lack of not doing due diligence.  I think there should have been more of a punishment, but in the end, that is up to the officer.  

Just now, HuntHarder said:

Is this the same trphy who could care less that Duwayne Adam's got busted poaching?  Some how this guy who turns himself in is more guilty than a man who was busted by Azgfd?  I get that you don't think baiting and shooting from a road should be illegal, but they are..

Honest mistake due to lack of not doing due diligence.  I think there should have been more of a punishment, but in the end, that is up to the officer.  

Stopped reading at Duane. Can you quote me saying that I didn’t care duwayne Adams poached or or did you pull that out of your butt. I don’t remember ever saying that.