Sign in to follow this  
Yuma Outdoorsman

Is this Common?

First off, I just want to say I enjoy looking at all the giants people kill with this outfit. They do a great job. I just saw they are doing a new thing where you get to go photograph deer on the ranch before any hunting season opens up. The cost is $4500 per photographer. Is this something people do all the time? This is the first I’ve heard of it. 

F5CA41C3-8AD5-4C85-B079-4E96FC401DEC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Geez!  Not for me whatsoever but some of those guys that are good can make a ton of money off a good wildlife photo.  Must have had some interest for them to come up with this?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zslayer said:

Geez!  Not for me whatsoever but some of those guys that are good can make a ton of money off a good wildlife photo.  Must have had some interest for them to come up with this?

El Chaparral has people paying them and they get advertising out of it. I mean any photographer is likely to post some of their photos to their social media or website and would probably tag El Chaparral in their caption and now El Chaparral gets advertising from somebody who paid $4500 to take photos on their ranch. Makes all the sense in the world. It’s smart if they get people to go. 

Nonhunter yuppie white trash bragging and posing with their photo captures….. price is mind blowing,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Not much different than an African Photo Safari.

You can go to a zoo for a lot cheaper and get those African Safari photos 🤣🤣

I have been going there for years and it will make for some cool pictures . Their free range it self is insane and their high fences are like Jurassic park.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, longshooter said:

I have been going there for years and it will make for some cool pictures . Their free range it self is insane and their high fences are like Jurassic park.

You mind sharing some of your kills? I love seeing the animals in their videos! So awesome.