Azscafe

Ziess Conquest 10x42 Binoculars SOLD

For Sale: Ziess Conquest 10x42 Binoculars. In great condition. They have been used but well taken care of. A little dusty, but no marks or defects on glass. Not sure of year of manufacturer possibly 2017 or 2018??? Only selling because I upgraded. Asking $675 or make offer. Located in San Tan Valley, but can meet elsewhere. Can ship. 928-642-0519  SOLD

Ziess.jpg

Ziess2.jpg

Ziess3.jpg

Ziess4.jpg

Ziess5.jpg

Ziess6.jpg

Smoking deal. Great glass too. I’ve just purchased a pair a month ago and compared these to an older pair of SLCs and these were way brighter and more crisp. Good luck w the sale.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, buglethemin said:

Smoking deal. Great glass too. I’ve just purchased a pair a month ago and compared these to an older pair of SLCs and these were way brighter and more crisp. Good luck w the sale.  

I agree. I have these binoculars and love them. There is no better 10x bino in the $1,000 class. This is a great deal!

Can’t believe you still have these with rifle  deer season quickly approaching. These are a steal. 

Someone needs to buy this.  This is a great deal you won’t be disappointed in glass at all. These are brighter and clearer than my older Leica HD geovids and older SLCs. I know, I own two of these