Sign in to follow this  
have2bhuntn

45c

1 hour ago, have2bhuntn said:

Do you think the is plenty of mature rams for the increase of tags

I’ve never been but they wouldn’t have increased it unless they have solid info that those rams are there. 

Can I come with? 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I’ve never been but they wouldn’t have increased it unless they have solid info that those rams are there. 

Can I come with? 

If I remember correctly the amount of tags for a unit cannot not exceed the amount of (Class III Rams / 4) found during the aerial surveys. It’s been a few years since I spoke to a WM about it though so it may not be that way anymore 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azcouesandelk said:

If I remember correctly the amount of tags for a unit cannot not exceed the amount of (Class III Rams / 4) found during the aerial surveys. It’s been a few years since I spoke to a WM about it though so it may not be that way anymore 

1. flying 2. data from harvested sheep 3. hunter survey data. 

image.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, azcouesandelk said:

The Guideline is 15-20% of the Class 3 and 4 rams.

• Like 1

10/30 ram is beautiful.

11/6 ram is older, has lots of mass carried through to heavy brooming but the size of his head makes it hard for me to say any more! Look forward to others thoughts on him and closer pictures when you shoot him.

Great rams, thanks for sharing.

I missed the additional pictures above the comparison photo, 10/30 ram carries more mass than it appeared. Great problem you have!

• Like 1