Sign in to follow this  
creed

Anyone got an 8 archery tag?

Yep heading up this weekend to get camp set up & scout. Hunting opening weekend than back to work for the week & took whole 2nd week off to seal the deal if not done opening weekend.

I am heading up Wednesday. I was up there scouting a week ago and was shocked at all of the campers that had nobody in them. It might be hard finding a camping spot.

• Like 1

Yep there everywhere.. there's a camp on  devil dog road aka forest road 108.. that must have 80 or more people in it. They all have big motor homes and big butt tents sitting next to there motor home to eat and party in ..  

Have to start fining (these poopoo heads)  storing their trailers up there and even those going back and forth on weekends scouting and hunting.  Sorry can’t maintain a campsite just because you are going to come back up.  Sticker at 2 weeks and start yanking them out at 3.  Stack them along I40 for all I care with wheel locks on them until you pay your fine.  

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Yep there everywhere.. there's a camp on  devil dog road aka forest road 108.. that must have 80 or more people in it. They all have big motor homes and big butt tents sitting next to there motor home to eat and party in ..  

I saw that. If it is the one I am thinking of it's an outfitter camp.

1 minute ago, creed said:

On the west side of 108 and just about 122 passed hells canyon..      We always camped near Dutch kid tank.  

5 minutes ago, creed said:

Either an outfitter or jack nut & posse from one of the hunting shows😳😳😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

You guys should have a good hunt! I am hearing them getting fired up early in the morning when I get up for work.

Im up at 430 for work. Haven't heard anything yet. Usually a couple bulls right behind the house are the first ones I hear. Should be soon tho. 

Awesome man I'm all ready stocked and  I have unit 8 late rifle hunt... I'm leaving a week early to get a full week of scouting before my hunt..Hunt... let me know how you guys do .... Good luck guys...