Sign in to follow this  
10Turkeys

No Longer Needed

I'm in need of a long rifle gun box, one that will fit a Ruger American rifle w/ scope. I have a 100 count box of Fed 210M primers to trade. Send a PM if you have one. Thanks!

Like the actual box it came in? If so, I have one for an American Ranch 7.62 and if it fits what you're looking for...you can have it. Keep in mind the American Ranch is a shorter barrel.

image.thumb.png.15d6d7dc7b7a2d6e0958c3c2f06d01a0.png

You cannot ship in that Ruger box only. No suggestion that there is a firearm inside is permitted. However you can ship in the Ruger box and then put that in another box. If you have a scope on your rifle it's best to remove it and bubble pack in another box. If you have to leave it on the rifle then you may want to buy a Plano SE scoped rifle case from Midway. They're about $40 and come in a cardboard box that you can use for shipping. Well worth the protection. UPS and Fed-Ex has recently changed their requirements. Check before you ship. 

4 hours ago, L Cazador said:

You cannot ship in that Ruger box only. No suggestion that there is a firearm inside is permitted. However you can ship in the Ruger box and then put that in another box. If you have a scope on your rifle it's best to remove it and bubble pack in another box. If you have to leave it on the rifle then you may want to buy a Plano SE scoped rifle case from Midway. They're about $40 and come in a cardboard box that you can use for shipping. Well worth the protection. UPS and Fed-Ex has recently changed their requirements. Check before you ship. 

Unfortunately you are correct about UPS and Fed-Ex shipping policies. It's pretty much FFL to FFL now. The clerk I talked to at USPS said that they will ship a shotgun but no rifles or handguns. Another reason to see red in November! Let's  Go Brandon!

50 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Unfortunately you are correct about UPS and Fed-Ex shipping policies. It's pretty much FFL to FFL now. The clerk I talked to at USPS said that they will ship a shotgun but no rifles or handguns. Another reason to see red in November! Let's  Go Brandon!

Box it, take it with a copy of the ffl to the Ups hub off Price and Apache.  I've gone there quite a few times and never had an issue.  Be prepared to show the ffl and your drivers license.  If you can't get it shipped there, the problem isn't with ups.

1 hour ago, levers said:

Box it, take it with a copy of the ffl to the Ups hub off Price and Apache.  I've gone there quite a few times and never had an issue.  Be prepared to show the ffl and your drivers license.  If you can't get it shipped there, the problem isn't with ups.

When was the last time you shipped from there? Might want to check before you go again.

24 minutes ago, 49ford8n said:

How long does it need to be? I have a couple here in San Tan Valley.

Bob

I'm good thanks Bob!