Sign in to follow this  
bojangles

Travel trailer SOLD

My dad is selling this for my sister.  It’s in camp verde.  It was pretty long, I can’t remember how long, maybe 25-30 ft.  Has a few slide outs.
it needs a few minor things, something to do with the water pressure pump, and maybe the AC fan.  Call my dad for the scoop.  I think it’s a 2006.  $5000 obo 

nine28 nine 78 2496

CF9873B5-EA48-44D7-B45D-69BA437DD4DF.jpeg

2B56AA0D-FEB3-4F09-9251-584A5EB23A0A.jpeg

This looks like a smoking deal. Same configuration as my Sunset (at least from what I can see from the outside). Even if the whole AC needs replacement. Some pix of the inside would be helpful. Good luck with the sale. 

3 minutes ago, Coach said:

This looks like a smoking deal. Same configuration as my Sunset (at least from what I can see from the outside). Even if the whole AC needs replacement. Some pix of the inside would be helpful. Good luck with the sale. 

It is a smoking deal, but does need minor tlc.  Priced for a quick sale.  From what I remember it has no beds.  

3 hours ago, My Rights As An American said:

Extremely interested. Do you know the model number? Need to see if I can tow it. Thanks!

Not sure about the model number, but it’s a jayflite jay feather.

With or without beds 5k is a solid price. Especially if you wanna hunt with buddies just use cots.  I'd buy it if I had 5k fosho!