Sign in to follow this  
Boarman03

SOLD and GONE (3) New 243 Remington 770

I have 3 New, never fired Remington 770's in 243. They have scopes. One is missing the bolt.

All 3 for $650

Or 

1 with the bolt for $300 each 

1 without the bolt $150

They are with boxes as pictured. 

Two Compacts (Youth?) with 20" barrels have the bolts. 

The one non-compact 22" barrel is missing the bolt.

My kids have decided they don't want my guns, so I'm starting to sell them.

Near Bass Pro in Mesa.

FTF

PXL_20220903_153040138.jpg

PXL_20220903_153013803.jpg

PXL_20220903_153829755.jpg

PXL_20220903_154155880.jpg

PXL_20220903_152949183.jpg

35 minutes ago, gauchoand said:

Hang on to them they’ll get smarter as they continue to grow up. If not there’s always hope and a prayer for grandkids!

Yeah, but I had kids so late in life I may not live to see grand kids, especially since kids get married at a later age now and have kids at a later age, for the most part. 

So the grand kids part is out, and why hang on to the things the kids aren't interested in when I can use the money for their college or for other expenses. I've been wrestling with it for over a year and have decided just to liquidate most everything.

If they want it later, they'll just have to buy it, if the laws still permit it!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

if my dad was trying to get me to inherit a Remington 770 I would tell him the same thing. 

Certainly something to think about when I post the other more expensive rifles, Remington 700s, Tikka, Winchesters, Marlins, Savages, Ruger's, etc.

I'm glad we live in a fairly free country where everyone can form and voice their own opinions, where we are not forced to buy from or sell to any particular person, and when bored, express humor at possibly someone else's expense. Tolerance is a wonderful thing.

Some people have spent thousands on rifles that don't perform much better. There are different price levels, normally for a reason.To each their own. 

Glad I could provide you a little humor. 😁

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I was just playing man. I think most guys when they think of their “dads guns” it’s one he used. Doesn’t have anything to do with expense or accuracy 

Tired, been a rough week. Buried a really good friend last Saturday, an extremely great guy, who was only three years older. Another friend two years younger may have prostate cancer. My Boar hunting buddy is having issues and getting a large lump removed under his lower ribs by his stomache. The only thing worst than getting older is NOT getting older. But I'm losing too many friends in their 60's, and I don't like it!

Also dealing with storm related damages, things that are breaking down, and other stresses. Not complaining, things could be much worst. I'm just not in the great humor mode right now, so forgive my sensitivity if you would.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

My kids have decided they don't want my guns, so I'm starting to sell them.

I tried this once but my wife put a stop to it and said we had to keep them, Something about CPS blah blah blah,,,,

• Like 3
  • Haha 6