azsugarbear

WTS - Tikka SA & LA Actions (USED)

I have two Tikka actions for sale:

1)   Tikka T3 Right Hand, Blued Short Action with standard bolt face (308, 260, 243, 6CM. 6.5 CM, 22-250,etc.).   Comes with upgraded Atlasworxs metal bolt shroud ($38); Mountain Tactical bolt handle ($65) and Yo Dave trigger sprig kit ($10).  Everything else is stock.  Bolt runs smooth with good lock-up.  Action face is clean and straight and ready for that new pre-fit barrel.  Comes with everything you see in the picture: action body, bolt, trigger, bottom metal with action screws and one oem short action magazine.  Price is $660.

2)   Tikka T3 Right Hand, Blued Long Action with standard bolt face (30-06, 280 AI, 270, plus any/all short action cartridges that you want to seat extra long).  No upgrades - everything appears to be OEM.  Bolt runs smooth with good lock-up.  Action face is clean and straight and ready for that new pre-fit barrel.  Comes with everything you see in the picture: action body, bolt, trigger, bottom metal with action screws and one oem long action magazine.  Price is $625.

I will ship directly to any AZ resident for a flat $10 additional.  The first "I'll take it" in this thread trumps any and all text messages or PM's.  No back-door deals where other members can't see what is going on.  Not looking for trades at this time.  I live in N Phx / Scottsdale area near 56th St. and 101 Loop.  PM for my cell number if you have questions or wnat to talk.

Tikka SA.JPG

Tikka LA.JPG

1 hour ago, azsugarbear said:

I will ship directly to any AZ resident for a flat $10 additional. 

I sincerely hope you're joking

23 minutes ago, dsotm said:

I sincerely hope you're joking

May a nonlicensee ship a firearm by common or contract carrier?

A nonlicensee may ship a firearm by a common or contract carrier to a resident of his or her or her own state or to a licensee in any state. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun.

In addition, federal law requires that the carrier be notified that the shipment contains a firearm or ammunition, prohibits common or contract carriers from requiring or causing any label to be placed on any package indicating that it contains a firearm and requires obtaining written acknowledgement of receipt.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(2)(A), 922(a)(5), 922(e) and (f); 27 CFR 478.30 and 478.31]

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonlicensee-ship-firearm-common-or-contract-carrier

I made the same mistake as dsotom once. His heart was probably in the right place. Rules by ATF are confusing at best, and subject to change. These discussions are helpful and part of the purpose of this board.

Good luck and best wishes with the sale. Great actions.

It was difficult to know what he was worried about.  My first thought was about mailing an action directly to a resident.  Then I thought it might have been my statement that I was willing to sell to 'anyone' such as underaged or prohibited fellon (which I would never do).  Sometimes comments like these leave you guessing.  At any rate, no harm - no foul.