CouesFanatic

Quality Youth Gear Options

Looking for brands that have quality youth sized camo. I can't seem to get KUIU to ship anything out to us. I've been waiting for them to ship out the clothes but they seem to have a 3 week delay on shipping only. Tired of their poor customer service, unwilling to fix pants with broken zippers after one day, packs that the aluminum frame break they won't fix etc. 

SKRE seems nice but no kids line.

SITKA seems to have kids sizes but the pattern is a bit goofy. They don't have a shirt, only a jacket, hoody or pants.

Any others? 

Guest akaspecials

Freezing your butt off in all of your Dad's old oversized gear is a right of passage in my family. At least that's what he told me... 

I went through the same thing last spring looking for good youth camo (not much available on the market). I ended up getting leaf camo on Amazon to go over the top of whatever clothes my son wanted to wear. Both of us were pleased with our purchase and it worked great on the spring turkey hunt.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07XJ1W72M/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A2RGTFZ393WZ6G&psc=1

• Like 2

Hate to say it but Walmart and bass pro have been the best bet on kids sizes for us.... for both boys and girls .... but my kids are getting into adult sizes now 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HyNoon said:

Hate to say it but Walmart and bass pro have been the best bet on kids sizes for us.... for both boys and girls .... but my kids are getting into adult sizes now 

Same here. I hate spending a lot and being outgrown quickly and Walmart has usually had their sizes. I had good luck with Kings too although a little pricier. 

• Like 2

I have had great luck with kuiu for my boy. Here is my system for buying that makes it affordable.  I buy full outfit on my birthday code for my boy at 15% discount plus free shipping.  Then every two years when he has grown out of it I buy again on same discount. I sell used gear for 20% discount off retail so I only pay 5% plus whatever increase is over 2 years. 

This keeps him in great gear for years at minimal cost after initial investment. 

• Like 3