Sign in to follow this  
Jason gibson

Just wondering

33 minutes ago, Jason gibson said:

Has anybody bought anything from a seller called gravity, having issues getting my stuff  that has been paid for and they will not respond.

Was it from their friend in Texas who had what you were looking for?

Usually I check how many posts they have or when they registered. 
have gotten messages saying my friend has that for sale contact him. When I check they just registered within last couple hours with maybe 1 post 

2 minutes ago, Jason gibson said:

I’ve just never had an issue and I bought lots of stuff off here, it’s just too bad you can’t trust people anymore

If you frequent this site you should know that there's scammers. Hard lesson to learn but learn from it. People now day's can be deceived from these evel bastards.

52 minutes ago, Jason gibson said:

I’ve just never had an issue and I bought lots of stuff off here, it’s just too bad you can’t trust people anymore

You joined the site on Sept 1st, have a post count of 5 and have bought a lot of stuff from sellers on this site?  That in itself sounds weird. 

What was gravity selling? Don't see any for sale posts from them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve not had an issue here, or at 24hr. Or at PredatorTalk. I did have an issue at predator masters a few years back, but that was because I forgot to check post count on the seller. 

16 hours ago, Jason gibson said:

Has anybody bought anything from a seller called gravity, having issues getting my stuff  that has been paid for and they will not respond.

Was it a PM using their name Gravity? It shows Gravity has been a member since November 2021, but no content.

You show a content of 5 and being a member since this month. Would you please screen shot your dm/pm's you received. This is most peculiar.

Screenshot_20220916-005614.png

Screenshot_20220916-005828.png