Sign in to follow this  
Zoltar

Need contact for the the young man who does skull cleaning

I have  2 first time   archery  hunters staying at my cabin in 22 . One was successful and tagged a nice 290 class bull. He would like to have the skull cleaned to make in to a euro mount.

I have seen the work the young man has posted on the forum  but can not find his contact. Would like to send these guys his way. Any help would be appreciated.

• Like 1

Draysen is who you’re looking for. He has done two euros for me and does an excellent job. His dad is rossislider, so send him a private message. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, daryl_s said:

Draysen is who you’re looking for. He has done two euros for me and does an excellent job. His dad is rossislider, so send him a private message. 

He hasn’t been on here since June. I know there was some drama so he’s been staying away from here.

2 hours ago, Zoltar said:

I have  2 first time   archery  hunters staying at my cabin in 22 . One was successful and tagged a nice 290 class bull. He would like to have the skull cleaned to make in to a euro mount.

I have seen the work the young man has posted on the forum  but can not find his contact. Would like to send these guys his way. Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.couesridge.com/services

Euro elk $250.  No experience with this vendor, but they seem pretty responsive.

I used Dreyson on my friends first javelina. Both Sean and Dreyson (rossislifder and his kid) are amazingly nice and great work. I will pm you his contact

• Like 2