Ringer

FREE FURNITURE

Had a very successful estate sale that ended yesterday. I have a custom made corner sectional with a 45 degree corner that is a taupe color, a dark blue leather loveseat and a custom lounge chair and matching ottoman that are a teal pattern. Need to get them out of the house for the cleaning people. We charge $8000 for a sectional and $4800 for the chair and ottoman. You want it come get it or it gets hauled away.

First to call at 480-620-2853 gets whatever pieces they want. I also have 2 Minnkota Fortrex 36 volt trolling motors for $200 each if you need a backup.

Pictures of the $8000.00 used sectional?  I gotta see what we are talking about here.  Same for the $4800.00 used chair and ottoman.

• Like 1

It's free you take the pictures. I'm down at Red Mountain now so not going to drive up unless one of you actually wants to take something. If not it goes to Goodwill.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Pictures of the $8000.00 used sectional?  I gotta see what we are talking about here.  Same for the $4800.00 used chair and ottoman.

I was thinking same...but it's going to Goodwill. Free is a good deal for anyone that needs it I'm sure...

I sent you a text and tried to call but the number didn't work. I will be at the house tomorrow at noon if that will work. 17350 east San Marcus drive, 85268.