Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Trail Camera Question

The vague nature of the rule allows you to interpret it as a full ban or as a completely arbitrary and unenforceable. I've got to imagine that was by design so that they could chose to prosecute the high profile hunters that helped motivate this rule or ignore the average joe getting wildlife pics. Personally, I read it the way Creed does and I think they AZGFD would have a real fight on their hands proving in court someone broke the rule without the violator being completely blatant. My kids and I will still be enjoying what we find on them. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, D4HighDesert said:

The vague nature of the rule allows you to interpret it as a full ban or as a completely arbitrary and unenforceable. I've got to imagine that was by design so that they could chose to prosecute the high profile hunters that helped motivate this rule or ignore the average joe getting wildlife pics. Personally, I read it the way Creed does and I think they AZGFD would have a real fight on their hands proving in court someone broke the rule without the violator being completely blatant. My kids and I will still be enjoying what we find on them. 

Agree, thanks

As soon as the law passed I gave my cameras to my cousin for his property in Seligman to record

the thieves. Even took down the one that was in our neighborhood on a local wash. Guesswork out

of the equation,...check.  

That being said, I don't think the AZGFD has any real legal authority to stop anyone from putting out

the cameras on their own property.

I'm waiting for them to catch one of the big outfitter companies that caused all this in the first place.

No way they are all stopping cold turkey. To much money involved. Better keep them lips sealed , fellas.