randyolson

What happened to this site

16 minutes ago, savagman said:

Your time is up.  No more time for a Twitter fight with a grumpy asshole.  

Was mildly entertaining at first but ultimately not fruitful as you will continue being a dick to new members or anyone else you want to belittle.  

Hope you get off your computer, take the Depends off, and actually get out there and hunt. 

Talk about crapping on people? You are doing a great job.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nope.  Bitter old men that attack everyone.  Ran everyone off.  Just look through posts.  You will see the nastiness that is totally unwelcome and unnecessary.  

Savagman you seem pretty nasty.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, savagman said:

Yup.  Social media and forums just lost popularity.... Not.  Trolls like you that hide behind a screen and hate on everyone are to blame. 

You post so much you probably don't have a life or time to actually hunt.

As I've said before, we should support each other.  Infighting only helps the anti's win.  

I mean Richard is a Dick, but entertaining and he certainly does not hide behind a screen.  I mean, the dude has posted gym selfies flexing.  🤣💪🏋️‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

23 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

I mean Richard is a Dick, but entertaining and he certainly does not hide behind a screen.  I mean, the dude has posted gym selfies flexing.  🤣💪🏋️‍♀️

I have to agree he is entertaining, and contributes a little comedy to this site.

On 9/23/2022 at 3:23 PM, savagman said:

Maybe I don't understand the humor in criticizing everyone and everything.  Rarely a positive comment.  But he is active.....

more lies from you. go back to reddit. 

trphyhntr continue as is please

Post some pics of some beasts you killed.  I know there are some you havent posted

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Adicted said:

trphyhntr continue as is please

Post some pics of some beasts you killed.  I know there are some you havent posted

A few but they’re mostly poverty size. I’ll be sure to post my deer hunt this season though. 

Too many people these days are way to sensitive , and care to much what others think. If you are happy or proud with your kill or the way you hunted your kill , why would you care what someone else thinks... this is a huge problem in our society .

• Like 1