randyolson

What happened to this site

Always says “Site cannot be reached” plus posts are very old! Where has everyone gone? Is there a new site? Has Amanda left? Lost and curious in Goodyear, Az

Nope.  Bitter old men that attack everyone.  Ran everyone off.  Just look through posts.  You will see the nastiness that is totally unwelcome and unnecessary.  

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, savagman said:

Nope.  Bitter old men that attack everyone.  Ran everyone off.  Just look through posts.  You will see the nastiness that is totally unwelcome and unnecessary.  

has nothing to do with what the OP is asking about. You just wanna whine today 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, savagman said:

Absolutely has everything to do with why this site is dying.  Only old farts like you crapping on people left active. 

he said he couldn’t get to the site and was getting an error message.

I’m probably younger than you. But you do seem like an overly sensitive Gen Z so maybe not. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

He is noticing the apathy and lack of participants.  I tuned out because of the negative Nellie's like you.  Suspect others did too.  

"plus posts are very old! Where has everyone gone? Is there a new site? Has Amanda left? Lost and curious in Goodyear, Az"

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, savagman said:

He is noticing the apathy and lack of participants.  I tuned out because of the negative Nellie's like you.  Suspect others did too.  

"plus posts are very old! Where has everyone gone? Is there a new site? Has Amanda left? Lost and curious in Goodyear, Az"

Every forum is slower. Forums aren’t as popular as they used to be. Use me as your bogieman though. You probably have a high post count on reddit. 

Yup.  Social media and forums just lost popularity.... Not.  Trolls like you that hide behind a screen and hate on everyone are to blame. 

You post so much you probably don't have a life or time to actually hunt.

As I've said before, we should support each other.  Infighting only helps the anti's win.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, savagman said:

Yup.  Social media and forums just lost popularity.... Not.  Trolls like you that hide behind a screen and hate on everyone are to blame. 

As I've said before, we should support each other.  Infighting only helps the anti's win.  

you’re just making things up. I never mentioned social media. Forum activity internet wide has been in decline for years. 

3 minutes ago, savagman said:

You’re the one fighting bud. And If you do so much more hunting than me where are your hunting related posts? 

"Forums aren’t as popular as they used to be. Use me as your bogieman though". 

I was simply addressing your excuse.  I look at CWT.com as a form of social media.  The forum is the site.  When people ask questions and get crapped on, they don't come back.  

Glad you have friends.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, savagman said:

"Forums aren’t as popular as they used to be. Use me as your bogieman though". 

I was simply addressing your excuse.  I look at CWT.com as a form of social media.  The forum is the site.  When people ask questions and get crapped on, they don't come back.  

Glad you have friends.  

You simply added words to make yourself sound right. Forums are on decline. Have been for years. You don’t even contribute here and you’re complaining. 

Your time is up.  No more time for a Twitter fight with a grumpy asshole.  

Was mildly entertaining at first but ultimately not fruitful as you will continue being a dick to new members or anyone else you want to belittle.  

Hope you get off your computer, take the Depends off, and actually get out there and hunt.