Sign in to follow this  
AzRaised08

Wildlife Photography Forum?

Been on this site for a few years now and I love seeing users post photos of successful hunts, but I equally love seeing photos of wildlife they find along the way or while scouting. I couldn’t find a dedicated forum to sharing wildlife photography on this site, though there was one forum specifically for sharing Coues photos. Is it possible to start a Wildlife Photography forum where people can share amateur/pro photos they take of the wildlife they encounter? Is there even an interest in that sort of thing? 

• Like 2

I agree.  There is no wildlife photography forum and maybe there should be one. It may be as simple as renaming the "Taking video and photos of Coues deer" to "Photography of Coues Deer and other Wildlife"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stanley said:

DONE!

Photography of Coues Deer and Other Wildlife - CouesWhitetail.com Discussion forum

Sort of just did it without checking-in with the head-honcho, but I think she would be OK with it. ;) 

Sweet thank you!! I have some photos I took during a trip to Yellowstone in May and wanted to share them with others who love the outdoors! I’ll post them over there 😃