1couesfanatic

Found Binoculars Unit 27

Bummer that the hunter lost them.

Looking for some for my son. His first hunt is in 3 weeks. If owner has not reached out to claim them and you want to sell them, please let me know. 505 412-3437

• Sad 1
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, Kenny79 said:

Looking for some for my son. His first hunt is in 3 weeks. If owner has not reached out to claim them and you want to sell them, please let me know. 505 412-3437

Sorry Kenny79 not for sale.

4 hours ago, Kenny79 said:

WTF?

4 hours ago, Kenny79 said:

Your kids first hunt? What if they where his binoculars that was lost.. would you want some one to sell them To some cheap butt that would rather benefit off of someone else's loss then to bye his kid a pair like a good person would? 

Perhaps if you just mentioned that your kid is going on his or her first hunt. And needs a pair of binoculars.. I know for a fact that someone on here would hook your kid up .  Where you located and when does your kid need them? I've got several different pairs I can give you a pair if needed . 

• Like 3