Tony Nile

Stupid hunter

Looks legal from my quick read....

Wolf Quotas: Statewide, trapping district specific and WMU 313 specific harvest quotas have been established. When a quota is reached, all hunting and trapping for the state, the trapping district and/or WMU 313 will close upon a 24-hour notice, but no later than March 15, 2023....Wolf Harvest Monitoring: Harvests will be updated on the MTFWP website at myfwp.mt.gov/ fwpPub/speciesHuntingGuide between 11am and 1 pm daily. Resident and nonresident hunters and trappers may harvest any wolf in any open WMU or trapping district statewide during the archery only, general and trapping seasons.

A person can take up to 20 wolves with no more than 10 via hunting and no more than 10 via trapping (maximum harvest of 20 wolves per person). For hunting, a separate license is required for each wolf. For trapping, only a trapping license is required. Season Dates Archery Only Season: September 3- September 14, 2022 General Season: September 15 - March 15, 2023

4 minutes ago, jdown said:

Looks legal from my quick read....

Wolf Quotas: Statewide, trapping district specific and WMU 313 specific harvest quotas have been established. When a quota is reached, all hunting and trapping for the state, the trapping district and/or WMU 313 will close upon a 24-hour notice, but no later than March 15, 2023. A non-target capture of one lynx or one grizzly bear shall initiate a commission review with potential for rapid in-season adjustments to trapping regulations. The commission shall be similarly re-engaged for any additional non-target capture of lynx or grizzly bear. Wolf Harvest Monitoring: Harvests will be updated on the MTFWP website at myfwp.mt.gov/ fwpPub/speciesHuntingGuide between 11am and 1 pm daily. Resident and nonresident hunters and trappers may harvest any wolf in any open WMU or trapping district statewide during the archery only, general and trapping seasons.

A person can take up to 20 wolves with no more than 10 via hunting and no more than 10 via trapping (maximum harvest of 20 wolves per person). For hunting, a separate license is required for each wolf. For trapping, only a trapping license is required. Season Dates Archery Only Season: September 3- September 14, 2022 General Season: September 15 - March 15, 2023

Screenshot_20220926-132746.png

1 hour ago, Tony Nile said:

Found this on rokslide, I don't have enough self control to not post it here.  Supposedly Montana game and fish is already aware of it. 

Screenshot_20220926-111825_Instagram.jpg

what about the dog's owner?  Hopefully she doesnt breed....

Too bad she shot a stray but that's bad butt that she skinned it too. When the Navajo Nation held a Varmint Calling Contest in the late 90's the G&F Dept told us any wild dog without a collar was fair game.

Her man should teach her how to tube them out if you are going to try and sell the hide.

6 hours ago, Tony Nile said:

I don't have enough self control to not post it here.  

Screenshot_20220926-111825_Instagram.jpg

Just more cookies and milk for the anti's... just saying.

• Like 4

With how easy it is to manipulate photos nowadays I'm skeptical that this is real. 

If it's real, it's quite sad.

I can imagine the scene if G&F scanned it and found an ID chip.  What an awkward phone call.

"Hello, this is Mrs. Smith."

"Hello Ma'am, I'm Warden Jones for the G&F Dept."

"What is the regarding?"

"Do you own a dog named Balto."

"Yes! He's been missing for two days!"

"Well Ma'am, we have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?"

"The good news please!"

"Very well. We found Balto."

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

In the next slide it says someone released 18 huskies out there. Tbh I have nothing against shooting feral dogs, although it would be hard for me to do it personally.

however that’s irrelevant considering they thought it was a wolf. Allegedly she didn’t even buy the wolf license till after she shot the dog