bowhunter-tw

WTB sausage stuffer

Buy a cheap one that’s broke. I got one for free with another purchase. Built a gear for it and it works great! Not hard to put gears together for these things. Mine is a 5lbs and I can make enough dried sausage for the year.

18 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Buy a cheap one that’s broke. I got one for free with another purchase. Built a gear for it and it works great! Not hard to put gears together for these things. Mine is a 5lbs and I can make enough dried sausage for the year.

Is that the one you got from me? If so, that is cool!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

Is that the one you got from me? If so, that is cool!

Yes it is!! I use it a few times a year and make awesome summer sausage with it. I rebuilt the gears and it’s been good to go.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Thats cool, do you have a mill you were able to cut a gear on?

I know you are looking for used, but we bought one like this made by Zeny from Amazon several years ago.   I think it was about $125.  Use it twice a year to make about 30-40 pounds of sausage each time.  Pays for itself every time we use it.  Absolutely love it.  Cranks out summer sausage like no tomorrow.  2 speeds is nice too.

eBay sausage stuffer

56 minutes ago, WhtMtnHunter said:

I know you are looking for used, but we bought one like this made by Zeny from Amazon several years ago.   I think it was about $125.  Use it twice a year to make about 30-40 pounds of sausage each time.  Pays for itself every time we use it.  Absolutely love it.  Cranks out summer sausage like no tomorrow.  2 speeds is nice too.

eBay sausage stuffer

Thats not bad at all, I’ll take a look there. Thanks