Sign in to follow this  
Green Bullet

Scumbags

I saw that. Wouldn't 8 pounds worth be way overly obvious? Seemed like a set up of some sort..

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

I saw that. Wouldn't 8 pounds worth be way overly obvious? Seemed like a set up of some sort..

These guys have been winning all sorts of tournaments there the last couple years. They won $300k last year and one of them won a boat valued as $150k. If you watch some of the videos, you can see that they used filleted walleye to help the fish “swallow” the weights.

These guys have passed lie detector tests in the past but they also failed a test one time which led to them being DQ’d. A lot of the other anglers suspected they were cheating but had no proof. The kicker is, in that video, they had 30+lbs of fish and 2nd place only had 16. I read that had they not added weights, their limit would’ve still weighed more than the 16lbs. They essentially cheated for no reason in this tournament. 

Oh, so the weights were spread out over a handful of fish I guess? I took it to mean all in one fish thinking there was no way it wouldn't be obvious 

31 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Oh, so the weights were spread out over a handful of fish I guess? I took it to mean all in one fish thinking there was no way it wouldn't be obvious 

Jesus Christ. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Jesus Christ. 

Be nice to me. My safe space is full of spiders, don't wanna go there 

If ya ain’t cheatin, ya ain’t tryin

~The Democrats 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I imagine these fools are going to be charged with fraud similarly to what Nobull went through.

Poor,  misunderstood man that he was...

5 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Not one of those fish were over 5lbs. Not very good maths but 33 lbs for a 4 fish bag you'll need a kicker and some 5s

Yeah I figured no more than 20 lbs. Those SOBs got away with it so many times they got real greedy! Should’ve been a beat down at that weigh in!