IA Born

2022 NWTF 31- Day Gun Raffle

Its time for the NWTF-AZ annual 31-Day gun raffle.  We're giving away a great gun every day for 31 days, starting November 24.  Get your chances by Nov 10 for the early bird chance at a great Liberty Safe.  Chances can be grabbed at our website and are 1/$20, 3/$50, and 7/$100.

While you're there shopping, you can still get a 20203 Western States 2A Calendar (2A item every week for 52 weeks), a Prois Turkey vest, $500 in Sportsman's Warehouse Gift Cards, and a Marsupial bird game vest.  Share the link far and wide!

https://www.naznwtf.org/shop

1948584632_202231DayGunTicketBack.thumb.jpg.9b6f5286720976dea20e3c498c7b7a05.jpg

112099989_202231DayGunTicketFront.thumb.jpg.691d40a416a114c9dc6004571344c1a2.jpg

Get your tickets while you can!

Bump.  Get your 31-Day gun tickets and calendars!

1 hour ago, AubreyMcBride said:

How can i get this ticket.

Tickets can be purchased online at https://www.naznwtf.org/shop

Only 9 days left to get your tickets for a chance at the early bird raffle. Tickets will still be available November 10th, but you won't have a chance at the safe!

Only 2 days left to get your tickets for a chance at the early bird raffle. Tickets will still be available November 10th, but you won't have a chance at the safe!

https://www.naznwtf.org/shop

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

I spent 200 on tickets.. bank shows withdraw but I've never got anything from NWTF

We got your order and are working on filling out all of the ticket stubs.  With this, we typically don't email stubs out unless they are specifically requested.  Thanks for that reminder.  I need to let everyone know we received online orders and are working on getting the stubs filled out and that they will be submitted for the drawing in plenty of time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bill@roofer said:

Thank you for the update.

Thanks for the reminder to get that information out!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, safeskies said:

Can we still get in on the remaining items?

Yes! We have 13 calendars left. We are drawing for the turkey vest, SW raffle cards, and Marsupial Bird Bag next Thursday. If you're talking about the 31-Day Gun Raffle, you can still get in , but do it quickly, so I can get your name to our RD, who is running the drawing. 

26 minutes ago, kornbread said:

When can we expect calendar's to be mailed out and i would like my stubs

We received a new calendar order yesterday, so I will be mailing out three new ones this week.  I'm guessing yours in one of them if you ordered through us.  One of this is one that I mailed two weeks ago, but was returned for not enough postage (stupid UPS Store).  I may not have been clear about the 31-Day Stubs, but we had so many that they didn't get saved or mailed out, but everyone who purchased tickets from us is definitely entered.  I apologize for any confusion over the stubs.