Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Fishermen nearly won a tournament

On 10/5/2022 at 1:45 PM, Roosevelt Mark said:

He got busted for cheating in AZ, banned for life.  Lost his radio show also,  HG's Outdoors

That’s a blast from the past! I liked his show and his weather/traffic on the radio in the valley. I didn’t remember the tournament drama but those were crazy years for me! 

• Like 1

They were incredibly stupid.  I’m not a real fisherman, but I know what big fish are.  The biggest I ever caught was a little over 5 pounds and it was the most impressive thing to me for a while.  They added around 8 pounds of weight.  They really must have chit for brains to think they could put that much weight past pro fisherman that know way more than a regular guy like me.  Part of the punishment for them should be getting their head examined and followed up with a procedure or counseling to help them better understand how dumb that really was.

On 10/10/2022 at 2:19 PM, Roosevelt Mark said:

A guy got busted at Lake Fork this weekend, it paid 2500 for biggest fish under the 16" slot.  A guy weighed a 6 lbr with half of a tail, he cut it off with scissors'..

Hahaha.  Dang

Meateater podcast had the judge that caught these dudes on last week.  Interesting.

Not as interesting as the ftx debacle, but still interesting.