Sign in to follow this  
unit21savage

WTB used vehicle $2-5k

Like it says, looking for a running used truck/suv preferably but also interested in cars. Truck was repossessed recently and I just need something that isn't about to fall apart any second. 

I got a 2001 Chevy Silverado 4x4 with 5.3L - automatic- 166K miles- other than ball joints never left me stranded.

She is not pretty - road hard but always maintained - decent tires - needs nothing - I would drive it to LA tonight. 

Just sitting on side yard - again she not pretty multiple dents, paint faded and interior rough (seat covers covering it) - motor and tranny strong - looking to get just above your low price range - been debating putting it for sale- it was my first new truck I bought in 2001 - but never drive her anymore with a new truck and SXS. Last 8 years was justing a hunting truck (licensed and insured passed emissions) 

• Like 4

thanks it has been well maintained - truck is 20+ years old and has <170K - oil and transmission fluid changed more because of time vs miles (which was probably not needed). Just need to get it listed...  

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Redman said:

I got a 2001 Chevy Silverado 4x4 with 5.3L - automatic- 166K miles- other than ball joints never left me stranded.

She is not pretty - road hard but always maintained - decent tires - needs nothing - I would drive it to LA tonight. 

Just sitting on side yard - again she not pretty multiple dents, paint faded and interior rough (seat covers covering it) - motor and tranny strong - looking to get just above your low price range - been debating putting it for sale- it was my first new truck I bought in 2001 - but never drive her anymore with a new truck and SXS. Last 8 years was justing a hunting truck (licensed and insured passed emissions) 

Hi there I'm very interested.  Can you call me 9282708428

On 10/11/2022 at 4:46 PM, Redman said:

I have a 2001 4x4 Suburban with that same motor and about 240,000 and it still runs great. I use it for hunting, camping, and going anywhere with the whole family. I bet your truck could easily make it to 300,000 with regular maintenance. 

It found a new home with unit21savage!  I hope it treats him as well as it did me! 

• Like 3