Sign in to follow this  
idgaf

Time To Vote

Remember a vote for me is a vote for AMERICA!   

Actually, I did this on a whim after seeing a facebook ad. My goal was not to  finish last, but now that I am first in my group my brother is insisting that I actually try.  

https://biggamehero.com/2022/fred-mariscal

Here are the three pictures I used. Like my profile says, No BS, I still have not shot a big game animal past 190 yards. Stories are pretty cool for all three, many of you have heard them.  Bison was 27 days hunting solo and on the last day at 505 AM after I had my bow packed to go home, I see this bull and another one at 80 yards and put the only four rounds I had on me in him. The packout was painful.  Mt lion I shot in the face after interrupting his meal at 18 yards or so.  That was intense and the noises he was making before the shot had my intention.  The antelope  after 8 days of hunting or so and making a bad shot on him the week prior (nicked his butt) I stalked to a couple hundred yards of him and two does.  I waited behind several hours until they walked by and made an absolutely horrible shot that was incredible fatal at 45 yards.  A conservative gross score on him was 87-1/8" not including the very well placed sticker points.   

The free votes you have to use your facebook login.  

1.jpg.5bac0e91a01fbc68c9560eec685fe6dc.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.15d07c88971bcf2c9be93330f51efda6.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.01f0992bd6184319a32c2806d455505a.jpg

• Like 3

I don't do the facebooks but I'll get in my wife's account tonight and after going through her pms I'll shoot you a vote!

Good luck Fred!

• Haha 1

Vote is done. But I wanna know which 7 of you emeffers has been sending my wife nudes.

Of me???

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Vote is done. But I wanna know which 7 of you emeffers has been sending my wife nudes.

Of me???

Sorry and thanks!

• Wow! 1

15 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Sorry and thanks!

I've never had a problem with the couple of raffle tags and the commissioner tags because all the money raised every dime stayed in AZ and supported AZ wildlife but this biggamehero is giving away an AZ tag and the money can leave AZ that I won't support, so good luck but I won't be voting for this.

1 hour ago, 654321 said:

I've never had a problem with the couple of raffle tags and the commissioner tags because all the money raised every dime stayed in AZ and supported AZ wildlife but this biggamehero is giving away an AZ tag and the money can leave AZ that I won't support, so good luck but I won't be voting for this.

Do the free version. Personally after learning how the money is distributed,  local and otherwise, its all precarious.  

7 hours ago, idgaf said:

Do the free version. Personally after learning how the money is distributed,  local and otherwise, its all precarious.  

It doesn't matter which version; this AZ mule deer tag is being used to fund projects outside of AZ and DTCARE gets 1% of the money raised.  

• Like 1

Seems it's gonna happen either way.  I understand not liking where the money is going but at the same time I'd love to see a consistent poster on this forum and an AZ resident win the contest. Especially a guy that's been here helping others including myself fill AZ tags. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 7:03 PM, CatfishKev said:

Of me???

they are on the net now.  I just confirmed they are real.

• Haha 2