Sign in to follow this  
azcouesandelk

Nov. Whitetail Hunters

I don't know about everybody else but I am chompin at the bit to get down and do some hunting! I will be in 36c with my dad and Tyler (elkhunter)! This is the only tag I drew this year even though I applied for 19 different hunts in 9 states! We will be down hunting the duration so hopefully it will end up well with my dad getting his second buck and hopefully myself with my third. Good luck to all that have tags and remember be safe and shoot straight.

Also if anybody wants to swing by camp and say hey shoot me a PM and I will tell you where we will be camped.

I just got back from setting up half of my camp and I am STOKED!!! I even got to see a couple of deer on the way out!!! I am on vacation for the next 7 days! Woohoo!

I don't know about everybody else but I am chompin at the bit to get down and do some hunting! I will be in 36c with my dad and Tyler (elkhunter)! This is the only tag I drew this year even though I applied for 19 different hunts in 9 states! We will be down hunting the duration so hopefully it will end up well with my dad getting his second buck and hopefully myself with my third. Good luck to all that have tags and remember be safe and shoot straight.

Also if anybody wants to swing by camp and say hey shoot me a PM and I will tell you where we will be camped.

Good luck to you and me as well. I will be in Unit 29 with 8 other people in our group. I'm going off by myself since there are so many of us. Don't want anybody shooting my buck.

See ya down there. I will stop by at some point to show you our latest buck ;)

So now i dont even get mentioned in the post?? Man im really starting to wonder if im ever gonna see my pack and binoculars again... :(

Christian, I will be down there Friday about 7:00 p.m. until Sunday sometime. I am helping a couple of friends out. Send me a PM about were you will be camped, I may swing by, Take Care, JLG.

So now i dont even get mentioned in the post?? Man im really starting to wonder if im ever gonna see my pack and binoculars again... :(

I forgot to mention I will also have the pleasure of Cory for Sunday through Tuesday. Actually I don't know if it will be a pleasure or not :P

Good luck to all you Nov. hunters.

I can't even begin to think (openly) about my late hunt until after the Jr Deer hunt in 12A next weekend.

Leave some for us poor December tag holders :P . Leftovers again :(

Bret :lol: