bighit

WTB lefty rifle

I understand you said "anything but .30 caliber"...that said, there was a scoped,  Savage 110 LH in .30-06 listed here in the classifieds for $400. This rifle can be handloaded with 125 gr bullets in a reduced load that would be very manageable. Doing a bit of work to the stock for fit would make an accurate, capable rifle for your new hunter. 

I went that route with the same model rifle for my son ( along with a Rem Model 7 in .308 Winchester, used the same 125 gr Sierra ProHunter bullets with reduced loads) and it worked out well. 

Good luck to your daughter!

• Like 1

I went the ruger American predator left hand for my son, and put a large self timing brake on it. It is in 7mm-08 and my 7yr old was shooting it last weekend without issue. 

I think someone on here had a Ruger American Predator in 6.5cm first sale recently on here. Lefty. 

• Like 1

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/44360/ruger+american+predator+6.5+crd+22+left+hand+16977

If you can find something here the link to buds has the 6.5cm in stock. They also show the 7mm-08 and 243 in stock in lefty. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hoss50 said:

I went the ruger American predator left hand for my son, and put a large self timing brake on it. It is in 7mm-08 and my 7yr old was shooting it last weekend without issue. 

I think someone on here had a Ruger American Predator in 6.5cm first sale recently on here. Lefty. 

Same thing I did for my kids .... 

Pretty sure that one sold 

• Like 1

My daughter was shooting at .243 for a couple years and I realized that my 270 WSM with a muzzle brake kicks less.  So she now shoots my 270 and we only pack one rifle.  And shoots it well.  Win win.

• Like 2

I'm assuming you want a shorter LOP but we will have a lefty Tikka 270wsm available soon.  Would have to thread and put a brake on.

• Like 1