idgaf

Guess the score.

I’m gonna say 112” , and a very successful hunt in the books! Congratulations to the hunter.

The "Score" was getting out there with friends and/or family.  The deer is a bonus...and a toad.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, sjvcon said:

The "Score" was getting out there with friends and/or family.  The deer is a bonus...and a toad.

Thanks for the psa, but it can be both. This kid watched this buck for two years, cut a trail on a hillside that I am still feeling two days later. Has hours of video of it.  Slept a quarter mile away from it. Put it to bed and most importantly worked for it.  

You can play a game and win on more than one level. 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Thanks for the psa, but it can be both. This kid watched this buck for two years, cut a trail on a hillside that I am still feeling two days later. Has hours of video of it.  Slept a quarter mile away from it. Put it to bed and most importantly worked for it.  

You can play a game and win on more than one level. 

Not discounting any work he put in to get a great buck.  But if he'd done all that and still didn't get it, for whatever the reason, he didn't lose.  The fact he was willing to put in that work shows he's a winner no matter the outcome.  The work put in is a testamemt to the character of that young man.

Congrats to the young man on a buck anyone would be proud of.

• Like 4