idgaf

Guess the score.

Great looking buck! I tend to agree with the high teens - gonna say 118. Any way you slice it, that's a beautiful buck!

15 hours ago, idgaf said:

Thanks for the psa, but it can be both. This kid watched this buck for two years, cut a trail on a hillside that I am still feeling two days later. Has hours of video of it.  Slept a quarter mile away from it. Put it to bed and most importantly worked for it.  

You can play a game and win on more than one level. 

Outstanding job.

He forgot to find the sheds.

Lol

Rough green score 115 2/8"  my picture taking skills are not the best of dead animals.  It's body was absolutely giant with about an inch of fat all the way around. 

• Like 12
  • Wow! 2

How about all the measurements. I was at 111”. Would like to know where I was lacking for field judging.   But I guess it’s better to be light then heavy on scoring on hoof.   

14 hours ago, grey curse said:

How about all the measurements. I was at 111”. Would like to know where I was lacking for field judging.   But I guess it’s better to be light then heavy on scoring on hoof.   

This would be helpful. I was low as well. Not doubting the final. I'm guessing g3s were longer, eye guards and more mass. It's all guessing until you tape it out

On 10/24/2022 at 6:44 PM, grey curse said:

I'll text him to get a pic of the sheet. 111 would be 1/2" on the length measurements. 

• Like 1