andyyy

Euro Mount for deer + Rug for lion, taxidermy recs

Had a good season and now need a taxidermist. I have a lion cape in the freezer and a buck (skinned out head). Thinking of either shoulder or probably rug mount for the lion, and a euro mount for the deer.

Any recommendations for either? I tried searching but most of the results were way out of date. I'm in Phoenix but could travel for a good deal or exceptional work.

Thank you 

Adam aka Big Browns did a Euro Mount on the Antelope I got this year. Very reasonable and excellent work.

20221024_104914.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bojangles said:

Check out dale at wild heritage taxidermy for all things lion.  

Thanks for recce, looks like they're not taking on new work unfortunately (just called) Maybe next time

1 hour ago, 10Turkeys said:

Adam aka Big Browns did a Euro Mount on the Antelope I got this year. Very reasonable and excellent work.

20221024_104914.jpg

Sent him a DM, thanks

Adam does good work. Have seen his stuff in person.

Good Afternoon,

Yes I do euros as well as traditional taxidermy.  I can do rugs and shoulder mounts.  If anyone needs something feel free to give me a call.

Adam

Personal cell 928-595-1554 

Work cell 480-243-4138 

image000001(5) (1).jpg

• Like 6

Thanks all for the recs and thanks Adam for the call. Learned a lot just taking to you and looking forward to doing business with you 🤠

I see why you guys recommend @Big Browns

• Like 1

This guy is really good at a wide variety of taxidermy mounts and rugs:

No photo description available.
No photo description available.No photo description available.Authentic Taxidermy

No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.

https://authentictaxidermyaz.com/mounts

https://www.facebook.com/authentictaxidermyaz/

Contact Us

Better yet, see us in person!

Authentic Taxidermy is conveniently located on 89 Hwy. in Chino Valley. We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.

Authentic Taxidermy

3575 STATE ROUTE 89, CHINO VALLEY, AZ 86323, US

(928) 636-2225

Hours

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Saturday: By appointment

Sunday: Closed

I've had Troy do work for us before and he's fantastic at what he does. He's doing two mule deer shoulder mounts for me currently. One is my son's...324770241_mmm(1).thumb.JPG.d60ca1520167f3f8c2ddff3966b1925d.JPG  mm.thumb.JPG.86ecade2ba64911c63700fa8869abb1d.JPG

• Like 3

Authentic is top notch!!! Troy has done great work for us and couldn’t tell you anyone else because we have used them for years. Great people!!

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 12:11 PM, firstcoueswas80 said:

Olmos 2.0?

Asking for a taxi but no pictures?!

Not too many pics unfortunately, took too long to find the lion (was calling for yotes with a 16" AR). The deer is no trophy either that's why I want a euro

Here's the lions teeth from my check in with gfd. Estimated about 2-3 years old. Not a huge one but one of my life goals as a predator caller was to call one in. Just need to call in a bear now

IMG_20221031_100719585.jpg

IMG_20221023_212357527.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, andyyy said:

Not too many pics unfortunately, took too long to find the lion (was calling for yotes with a 16" AR). The deer is no trophy either that's why I want a euro

Here's the lions teeth from my check in with gfd. Estimated about 2-3 years old. Not a huge one but one of my life goals as a predator caller was to call one in. Just need to call in a bear now

IMG_20221031_100719585.jpg

IMG_20221023_212357527.jpg

F**k that Punk Mother Fu**er! Don't let his Bi**h A** bully you or give you s**t for not posting pictures. Post what you want not what others think you should. Congrats on the lion and deer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3